Goodbye Old Site, Hello New! Outback Yarns Upgraded!
Posted by Carly on January 21, 2015
Dear Past, Present (and hopefully future!) Customers
Welcome to 2015! We all hope you have had a safe and happy holiday (and made lots of New Year’s Resolutions to do with crafts and knitting!).
With a new year, we are happy to announce our transfer from the old website to our brand new, modern and up-to-date site. This new site will have many extra benefits to browsing, selecting and ordering your yarn and other crafting needs, including:
- Multiple colour selection – You will no longer have to trawl through a whole list of the same yarn to view all the different colours. Simply click on the Yarn you would like and browse the complete range of colours.
- Easier navigation – The new site makes it much easier to switch between products and search for the products you need.
- Search by Brand - All our most popular yarn brands, such as King Cole, Adriafil, Rowan, Noro, Sirdar, Patons, Wendy etc are found listed on the left hand side of the home page for easier searching.
- Mobile device compatibility – the new site will automatically revert to the mobile version when browsing from phones or tablets.
- Simpler "Flat rate" postage within the UK and FREE postage within the UK for all orders over £20 (via Royal Mail).
- Easier Checkout and postage selection – save time fiddling with the internet and spend more time on your projects!
- Easier Pinterest, facebook, twitter and RSS feeds – connect your projects to your social media and share your discoveries easily with friends.
If you are a returning customer, your previous account will remain active, but you will need to update your password for the new site. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
As you can imagine, it has been a big job to transfer the over 3000 different items from one site to the other and we ask your forgiveness for any glitches in the system whilst we establish ourselves and continue to grow the site for your benefit. If you have any issues with the new site please email us through the contact us page.
Looking forward to helping with your future craft needs,
Sarah and the Outback Yarns team.