• Cut several strands of yarn 3 times longer than needed. e.g. If your cord is to be 60cm long you will need strands 180cm long.
• Knot the strands together at each end and insert a pencil through one end.
• Pin down the other end securely.
• Keeping the yarn full length and taut, twist the pencil until the yarn is tightly twisted and kinks when the tension is relaxed.
• Fold yarn in half keeping it taut to avoid tangling and remove pencil. Make a knot at both ends leaving extra yarn to make tassels.